telemedicine a new way of treating patients
shanthi rajan
2006-11-04 16:50:35 UTC
Hi I am much intersted in this mode of health delivery to people specially
for the patients with geographical barrier.
Like some one from india can get the treatment from American doctors via
telephone and broadband internet(oneline) It seems to me promising but I do
not know how effectively it will serve the purpose.
I would be very much interested to know more about this.
b***@gmail.com
2006-12-14 13:09:53 UTC
Appreciate your interest in Telemedicine.Infact Telemedicine is the
technology going to lead the medical fields.You know in the year 2003
,First LIFE SAVING Telesurgery using ISRO (Indian Space Research
Organization)Telemedicine network has happend.I was fortunate to
coordinate(Technical)the surgery.I strongly beleive Telemedicine is the
future of medicine.Anything more in Telemedicine ,I'm really interested
to share my knowledge
Bijoy