USB cheap microscope
NotSure
2010-07-27 08:02:43 UTC
Yay! we bought a USB microscope for 30 euro
and it puts out AMAZINGLY GOOD images:

http://y23.com/microscope/ << sample images and video capture

Please help us with ideas what it can be used for!

(the image can be streamed with VLC for example,
the software installs a video.capture device!)

- remote diagnosis of (medical conditions)
- remote determination of minerals

what else?
Gene E. Bloch
2010-07-27 17:15:58 UTC
Post by NotSure
Yay! we bought a USB microscope for 30 euro
<Link suppressed> << sample images and video capture
Please help us with ideas what it can be used for!
(the image can be streamed with VLC for example,
the software installs a video.capture device!)
- remote diagnosis of (medical conditions)
- remote determination of minerals
what else?
How about this: stop spamming :-)
--