Boston Scientific defective medical devices
kr0
2005-06-23 18:50:51 UTC
It seems like there is a growing issue with defective medical devices.
Boston Scientific has recalled, at the urging of the FDA, surgically
implanted drug delivery ports because of poor quality control issues. If you
go to https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/boston_scientific there is
more information on this problem, some interesting articles, as well as what
can be done about it. There is a free case evaluation provided for those who
may have had issues with these devices. I thought this might be of interest
and hope it may be of some help.

kr0
Mark Probert
2005-06-23 21:28:35 UTC
Post by kr0
It seems like there is a growing issue with defective medical devices.
However, saaid growth is miniscule to the growth of the Vulture Lawyer
go to https://www.VULTURESRUS.con there is
more information on this problem, some interesting articles, as well as what
can be done about it. There is a free case evaluation provided for those who
may have had issues with these devices. I thought this might be of interest
and hope it may be of some help.
Kent "Zero" Ross...interment spammer and marketer of legal vulture poop.