"Herpes treatment agent"
John
2003-12-03 17:09:58 UTC
Hello,

If I could show you a natural product that is a "herpes treatment
agent" with utility for "treating herpes lesions" and "treating
herpes viruses" "where the herpes virus is selected from a group
comprising;

=============================
Herpes simplex virus 1
Herpes simplex virus 2
Varicella-zoster virus (HHV-3)
Epstein-Barr Virus (HHV-4)
Cytomegalovirus (HHV-5)
roseolaviruses (HHV-6 & HHV-7)
HHV-8.
==============================

would you be interested in hearing more?

According to reports and feedback from physicians, healthcare
providers and customers, Shegoi products are successfully being
used for:

== Herpes conditions; including cold sores, genital herpes,
shingles, chronic fatigue syndrome, Kaposi's sarcoma,
cytomegalovirus

== Neuralgias; postherpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia,
Bell's Palsy

== Inflammatory conditions; including psoriasis, allergic rash &
hives, arthritis, sinusitis, gastrointestinal disorders

== Fungal disorders; nail fungus, skin fungus

== Microbial disorders; mycoplasma

== Yeast disorders; Candida

Shegoi has been issued four (4) United States Patents
(#6,039,955; #6,004,559; #5,945,106; #5,837,252) relating to the
processing and utility of Larrea for the treatment of viral
disorders and inflammatory conditions.

To find out more about the science consult:
http://www.larreamed.org

To find out about this outstanding opportunity visit:
http://www.discovershegoi.com

To hear a detailed explanation of the products and testimonials
by customers, physicians and health care professionals, listen to
one of the recorded conference calls below:

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, pre-recorded voice mail box
512-703-6115 - no code is required

11 am, 2 pm, Mon - Fri & 7 pm 7 days a week PST
512-225-3202 code 443202#

24 hour pre-recorded compensation call overview at 512-703-6117

I hope you find this information as compelling as I did.
Monihanr
2003-12-05 21:50:13 UTC
Is the Turing Machine Upside-down, noble, and is it off, as in used.

Meaning is life, for me.
It's life and it's real.

Gilbert.